No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At Living Water Church, you'll be welcomed into our friendly family. When you come, feel free to relax and enjoy the casual, friendly environment. Don’t fret about what to wear, come as you are and listen to the practical messages that help you learn how to follow God every day!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
• Each service to last one hour and 15 minutes.
• Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
• High-energy and soulful music that helps you connect with God.
• Fun teaching and activities for your kids.
At Living Water, you can:
• Know others as family. This is a place where you can really get to know people. We stress family at Living Water. It’s a regular group of people growing, laughing, and discovering together what God purpose is for their lives.
• Follow God more deeply. Our Sunday mornings worship services will certainly encourage you to follow Jesus. But even more importantly, our evening Thursday groups (men, women, youth and children) are designed for genuine community and in depth spiritual growth.
• Make a difference: We love helping other people. There are many different ways Living Water Church is helping people in our community. If you are a new guest, you don’t have to wait long to get involved. We love new guests helping right away on one of our ministry teams throughout the week.